Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Taylor { Senior }

Beautiful weather + beautiful girl = AMAZING senior session. Although my "fancy" new zoom lens has been in the shop, I was very pleased to end up with fantastic results from my trusty ol' 50mm. The night was not without some trials though... I actually locked my keys in my car at the beginning of our session! Thank you to Penny and her girls for rolling with the punches and staying with me until I was safely on my way home. Enjoy!


~{ Clients and FEP fans }~  
Images visible on the FEP website, blog and facebook page are the property of Juanita Smith/Fresh Eye Photography. Images may be posted and shared ONLY if unaltered in any way. The watermark must remain intact and appropriate credit must be assigned to Juanita Smith or Fresh Eye Photography. Images may not be saved or printed without consent. All images are subject to copyright infringement laws.Thank you for your understanding.




















No comments:

Post a Comment