Sunday, October 16, 2011

I just can't help myself.

Well, I guess it's official... photography is in my blood. Naturally after photographing Blakely for the last year, I absolutely had to be there to celebrate her first birthday. Shelly had invited me as a guest and asked if I could just get some good shots of the cake smash. Obviously, I just could not contain myself. Camera in hand, I set out to capture the day as if second nature now.

I remember after Dawson's first birthday - looking back it was such a blur. I knew that Shelly would feel the same way and I wanted her to be able to really cherish what a special milestone this was for her baby girl.

Join me in wishing her a very happy first birthday!


~{ Clients and FEP fans }~
Images visible on the FEP website, blog and facebook page are the property of Juanita Smith/Fresh Eye Photography. 
Images may be posted and shared ONLY if unaltered in any way. The watermark must remain intact and appropriate credit must be assigned to Juanita Smith or Fresh Eye Photography. Images may not be saved or printed without consent. 
All images are subject to copyright infringement laws.Thank you for your understanding.











No comments:

Post a Comment