Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meet baby Teagan

I was sooo excited to do another newborn shoot. Naturally my head was spinning with all kinds of great ideas. How quickly I forget - baby is boss. Although I wish I could have produced many more photos for my good friend and coworker, I know she will be pleased with the end result. Thanks, Channy!


~{ Clients and FEP fans }~
Images visible on the FEP website, blog and facebook page are the property of Juanita Smith/Fresh Eye Photography. 
Images may be posted and shared ONLY if unaltered in any way. The watermark must remain intact and appropriate credit must be assigned to Juanita Smith or Fresh Eye Photography. Images may not be saved or printed without consent. 
All images are subject to copyright infringement laws.Thank you for your understanding.






No comments:

Post a Comment