Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring has sprung

Aaaaahhh, spring is in the air - finally! I don't know about you, but those long dark days and the cold weather really drag me down. I am soooo happy to get some sun on my skin and see everything turn green.

Mother's day is fast approaching. In order to have your prints back in time, it's best to book your sessions early. If you are looking for the perfect sentimental gift for mom this year, this is it...
Have some adorable photos of the kids or the family done. Make it extra special with custom framing or as a gallery wrapped canvas. I only have a few open days left... book now!

If you can't get the group together, consider another tear-jerker... have one of her old favorite photos restored and reprinted. Have it drop shipped to your home in beautiful boutique packaging she won't forget!



No comments:

Post a Comment