Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding wow!

I don't even know where to begin... first I need to say thank you to Kari and Staci and of course Zack. This was an incredible opportunity, and it takes a brave soul to take a chance on someone for one of the most important days of your life!

I could babble on forever about all the details a fellow photographer could relate to, but it really would only serve to release some of the lingering nervous energy. I had an amazing time - not only because it was my very first wedding shoot and I learned more than I ever dreamed I would, but also because I love weddings and it had been a very long time since I had been to one.

Yes, I did shed a tear. There was no way out of it - I'm a hopeless romantic and it was absolutely wonderful to see two sweet people begin their lives together.

I am now faced with hundreds of photos to sort through and edit. I love a good challenge. As for the results... well, with two people this beautiful, how could I go wrong!?

2 comments:

  1. That's one MAJOR different in our pictures. Yours are posed, and look professional. Mine look like snapshots. lol I'm getting there though. :)

    ReplyDelete