Saturday, July 10, 2010

Camera Class

Word spreads fast. Several of my coworkers have discovered that I am now "doing photography on the side". It seems strange to say. It's such a mixture of passion, learning, and struggle for additional income. I had soo many people approach me about learning how to use their camera, I decided to go ahead and put a class together. I love photography, I love teaching, I love sharing with other people the things I've learned that are interesting to me... this class was just my style. I put together an outline, bought a door-prize (tripod), and even made little place-setting keepsakes (mini bottle of lens cleaner and soft cloth). Although only 4 of the 10 expected guests arrived, I think it went very well. I am planning to do another on July 31st.   As long as people keep asking, I'll keep teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment