Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soccer in the sun

Wow, summer is here! It was hot, but man was it fun; my first outdoor sports event. My friend Rachel invited me to her daughter's soccer game. I could not wait to get there. My brother-in-law left me his f2.8 55-200mm while he is in Scotland. I knew it would be perfect for this. Shooting in the middle of the day is not the most ideal situation for a photographer, but it's good practice to roll with the punches. Definitely learned some valuable lessons on this one. Overall I'm satisfied. No award winning shots, but I got some good exposure. Rachel was a champ and handed out my card to the other parents :)  .
























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment